Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer. Depending on the information obtained and the way that the device is used, cookies may be used to recognise a user.
Cookies are essential for the internet to work, offering numerous benefits in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and web usability easier.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
|ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY MANAGING THEM||Own cookies||These are collected by the publisher to provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third party cookies||These are collected and managed by a third party, and cannot be considered ‘own’.|
|ACCORDING TO THE TIME THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED||Session cookies||These gather data while the user browses the network, to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent/Origin cookies||These are stored in the terminal and the obtained information shall be used by the cookie’s manager to provide the requested service.|
|ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE||Technical cookies||These are necessary for correct web browsing.|
|Personalisation cookies||These allow users to configure certain characteristics (language) to browse the website.|
|Analysis cookies||These allow the provider to analyse the user’s browsing to monitor how the website is being used and obtain statistics about the most-viewed content, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising cookies||These allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website, depending on its content.|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||These allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website, depending on the information obtained from the user’s browsing habits.|
In compliance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of the 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISS-EC), OK PROPERTIES informs users about the cookies used on our website:
Our website uses the following Cookies
Origin Cookies: qtrans_cookie_test: cookie to establish the language PHPSESSID: To save the user’s session, we use these cookies for correct visualisation of its duration:
_ga- 2 years _gat – 10 Minutes _oklv – Session cookie _ok – Session cookie wcsid – Session cookie hblid – 2 years
- Google analytics: These capture the anonymous browsing data on behalf of Google.
- Google Adwords Inc: These show personalised advertisements in Google search results and on the display network.
- Criteo: We work with this web partner based on reorientation technology. This allows us to adapt our offers to a user’s interests once they have already visited a website once. For this, analysis is carried out based on the user’s behavioural cookies during their visit to our website. The IP is anonymised by the server before the corresponding processing. Cookies have a life span of 60 days.
- HotJar Web Analytics: The website uses the HotJar analysis service to improve the user’s experience. Mouse clicks, movements and shifting can all be registered. Keyboard entries made on this website can also be registered. This is not personalised and it remains anonymous. HotJar does not register this data on websites which do not use the HotJar system.
We have Plugins from www.youtube.com, containing the following cookies related to these: • PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, GEUP: YouTube cookies used to play videos via a third party website. – PREF: cookie which stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results shown per page or activation of the Google SafeSearch filter. – VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: cookie which monitors videos visited which are embedded in the website. -YSC: cookie which measures the user’s video playing and registers “Like” or “Share video” activity. -GEUP: cookie which measures YouTube video playing.
In addition, OK PROPERTIES informs users that they can configure their browsers to inform them that cookies are being received, giving them the chance to prevent them from being downloaded to their hard disk.
Links to the different browsers that can be used to configure this option are shown below:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html